RSS
Welcome to my film review blog. If you're looking for a review of a film that's been out for a while then chances are you already know all the details, and just want to know if it sucks or not. So that's exactly what I'll tell you.

The Proposal




Directed by Anne Fletcher. Written by Pete Chiarelle. Starring Sandra Bullock, Ryan Reynolds, and Betty White.


Touchstone Pictures - 2009

Two Stars of Review!

I chose The Proposal because I've been watching so many low budget horror films lately (What can I say? They get me the most hits.) that I wanted something that was exactly the opposite. I can't say I was happy with my choice, but at least there was no profanity and gore.

As your typical romantic comedy The Proposal does everything you would expect and nothing more. Every moment that Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds are on screen together is funny and engaging, but the majority of the time Bullock is dragged through a series of increasingly lame gags, some of which involve eagles and crotches, but, sadly, not eagle crotches.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 The Belated Film Review Blog. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy